A French Night with ChateauAsia
What better way to celebrate the end of European summer than share few glasses of French wines with your friends in a typical French place in Singapore.
For the first time ever, we will feature 4 iconic wines from one of the most celebrated wine maker in France: Famille Perrin. The two brothers were the Wine Personality of the year for Decanter in 2014!
You will get the possibility to win a magnum of Famille Perrin wine!
During this educative evening (yes we will teach you about wine making techniques from the Perrin family as well as wines from South of France), we will discover:
- L'Andeol Rasteau 2011: multi-awarded, iconic, the powerful Rasteau is a must to discover
- Cotes du Rhone Perrin Reserve 2012: A great expression of what Cote du Rhone can be
- Miraval White 2012: A great way to discover the wines from Var and an unusual grape Rolle
- Miraval Rosé 2014: THE best rosé of the world according to several critics...oh did we mention that the owners are quite famous :)
No ChateauAsia event would be complete without a Champagne.
For the first time ever, we have selected the famous Charles Heidsieck Champagne to pair with the desserts.
The chef from L'Entrecote has prepared a special menu for you:
- Mix of Marinated Olives
- Smoked Duck Breast, Caramelized Onion, Melted Cheese Tartine Smoked Salmon Rillettes on Black Olives Ciabatta Toast Tomato & Parmesan Tartine
- Eggplant Caviar on Black Olives bread (V)
- Selection of Vegetarian Tartlets (V)
- Comté Cheese
- Strawberry Mousse Waffle Cones Lemon Tartlets
- The event description was updated. Diff 2015-08-27 06:43:08
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
Early Bird - Before Sept 1st $70.00 Standard $100.00
On sale until Sep 8, 2015, 10:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 37 Duxton Hill Singapore
ChateauAsia Wine Pte Ltd259 Followers